Forgotten pasword?


Residents trapped in rooms as stairs are removed

In the US state of Georgia residents were shocked to find that they were trapped in the first floor of their apartments.

Some of the residents had got notice from the landlord that the stairs needed extensive repairs, and would be unavailable but the stairs were 

actually removed before the residents had expected suddenly on the Monday morning leaving the good folks upstairs with no way to leave their property. “They gave us no notice. No nothing. They were already taking the stairs down when we got the notice this morning,” resident Shawnta Tiller told WSB-TV.

Local reporter Sophia Choi was finally able to get the residents out after alerting emergency services to the residents plight.

< Back